Friday, May 11, 2012

April: Sherri's Block!

I had "sew" much fun piecing these blocks together! Even though I was late in getting them done, they will be going in the mail tomorrow and Sherri I hope you like them! The first block I did the Greek Cross from Fresh Lemons.
I love how Happy Zombie and my fabric (Hoo's in the Forest) goes together!
Then I had to make an adorable house block using Olive and Ollie's sweet tutorial!
Of couse I added another piece of fabric from Fox Trails!
Sherri... I truly hope you like these blocks as i had fun making them!

XOXO,
Shari



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are wonderful and your sweet little house block tugs at my heart. So cute. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..I so love them...I'm so glad you added some of your fabric in, too! I still can't believe you had time to make them with market prep and all! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete